Friday 14 February 2014

I Heart my Konjac Sponge...


... Well that's a phase I never thought I would say!!! 

HUH? I hear you say, until a few days before Christmas I had no idea what a Konjac sponge was either!!! But then my life changed... (This could totally be a movie couldn't it?) 

Well in fact to your amazement  Konjac is a JAPANESE POTATOE! The Japanese have been using it in beauty treatments for years to gently exfoliate and cleanse the skin. It's bursting full of minerals and vitamins to help brighten and improve your skin. Plus it's sustainable so good for the environment as well (double woo!) 

I'm using the Spa Find Red Velvet Konjac Sponge and have done since Christmas! I was luckily enough to try it out for a few months before it hit the shelves and all I can say is WOW! My skin has never looked or felt as good!



The sponge itself will gently but effectively exfoliate your skin while the red clay in it will rejuvenate. I feel it really works deep down and after one use I was amazed at how soft my face felt! I use it every morning and sometimes at night with a cleanser or face wash. It can even remove water-based make up. 

My skin feels more refined, cleaner and looks brighter and more radiant so much so I could probably brave leaving the house with no make up on! Also I have found my liquid foundation sits SO much nicer on my skin once I have used the sponge before hand.

I recommend this sponge to anyone! It's so easy to fit into your cleansing routine  it's not another product to sit with the rest of the ones, if you get me, as you use it with something that you use already. It's quick, easy and efficient!  I think I will be using it for many years to come!

Omg I sound like I'm writing a speech for parliament! VOTE KONJAC SPONGE FOR PRIMINSTER ! But I suppose it proves how strongly I love it! 

Also Happy Valentines day, that was my valentines related post! I better show my boyfriend some love and attention as it seems I'm having a love affair with a potato/sponge! If it wasn't for him (Russ not the sponge) encouraging me and helping me I would not have this little blog and my 100 followers on bloglovin so thank you baby I love you millions! (Cringe!) 

I'm looking forward to a nice meal this evening cooked by the boy himself and a lovely little relax curled up together on the soft after a busy week! What are you up to this Valentines day?

Bye for now
Just Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment